Wednesday, June 29, 2011

to 100 faster than anyone before....

Name me some great Braves pitchers. From any season. C'mon, even you 7 Braves haters that gather in your mom's basement once a month to stick pins in a Chipper Jones voodoo doll can acknowledge some amazingly great pitchers in the Braves past.
Smoltz, Glavine, maybe a guy named Spahn... well out of all the boys who have taken the mound representing the Braves, can you tell me who got to 100 strikeouts the fastest?

Okay, the pictures may have helped you. But for those of you who don't know yet, it was The Baby Faced Assassin, Craig Kimbrel.
 100 K's in 59 1/3 innings. That's not bad. Can anybody besides dayf tell me who's record he broke???

All this from a kid who looks like he should be delivering my newspaper.
I'm not sure if he even shaves yet.

Go get 'em kid... I just hope Freddy doesn't wear your arm off....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com